Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Thank You SUSI

Dear SUSI,

Greetings of love and peace!

Kumusta kayo (How are you?). Words could not exactly express how I miss all of you. If I could only turn back time, I would have done so. There are things that are certainly meant to last. Time might have ended our meeting, but it certainly cannot prevent us from meeting again or from keeping in touch. Hence, I urge all of you to keep on writing. Please tell SUSI about your experiences be it happy or sad, discouraging or uplifting. Whatever you say is welcome. Our blog is waiting for all of you to start writing. Please don't hesitate. Write as many as you can; that's the only way to keep us connected. Some of us are also in facebook; you can find us there if you want. I also strongly suggest that you get a skype account so we can easily talk to each other using videocalls. I certainly believe that seeing each other again through the internet is one great idea.

I am perfectly fine. I understand our beloved Ms Andrea of Myanmar was so worried about the storm experienced by the Philippines. Our place wasn't affected by the storm though. It happened somewhere in Luzon, the northern part of the Philippines. Thanks again Ms Andrea for your concern and prayers. I am happy that you and your kin are safe from the earthquake now. I know that God will always be there to protect you because you are prayerful, kind, caring, and very loving.

I wish to apologize to my sister Yoko for not being able to attend to her request. It was too late when I read your e-mail to me. I'm really sorry. I wish I had read it sooner; I hope I could make it up to you. Thank you sister for everything. I will miss all our escapades.

I have a good news to announce. Our choir, composed of friends from my college days (We are the alumni choir of our University glee club.) has decided to join a choral competition to be held in Japan next year. I am very excited as I will be super close to where our Japanese SUSI friends live. I am praying that I would get a chance to see Yoko and Mark again in July of 2010.

By the way, I told my students already about you guys, and they asked me if I could introduce them to you. I was wondering if you like the idea. Please advice me on this. I told them that I am still asking permission from you, so if you say yes then I would give them your names and your emails. I just want you to know how excited they are to hear from you.

I wish to end this letter by thanking you all for being so nice and fun to be with. I will forever treasure my memories with you.

I wish to thank Blandine as well for the many things she has done for me. She has been so wonderful and truly caring. Your generosity and kindness well forever inspire me and the rest of the SUSI family. Thank you so much for trust in me and your friendship.

I wish to thank as well my mothers in SUSI. Without them, I would have been very home sick during the program. Thank you for allowing me to call you my mommies. You certainly remind me of my very caring, passionate, and loving mother. Thank you Mommy Manton of Italy, Mommy Siri, Mommy Andrea, and Mommy Mary of Zambia.

To Mary Lola, Joselina, Wahida, Jutta, Javier, and Andrea (Hungary), thank you so much for your friendship. I have had special time with you and I truly treasure every minute of it because you are truly wonderful people. THANKS FOR THE SPECIAL MEMORIES.

To my room mates Hamadoni, Carlos, and especially my ever energetic friend Jerry, thank you for being so trustworthy, people whom I can depend on. I had nice exchange of ideas with you, and I will ofcourse remember all the jokes and funfilled moments with you guys and with Adnan. Jerry and Adnan, you amaze me with your very profound ideas. Your students are very lucky to have you.

I must say despite her being infamous at the start, this girl amazed me and made me think of many things. Zakia, thanks for showing us things we will never forget. I am very excited to visit you, if God allows, on your wedding.

Thanks one and all. I know I haven't mentioned everyone's names but I truly want you to know how thankful I am to have lived and studied with you. God is so good to me; He has given me all of you. You are all wonderful people and I deicate one more time this poem to all of you.

The tide recedes, but leaves behind bright seashells in the sand.
The sun goes down, but gentle warmth still lingers in the land.
The music stops, yet it echoes on in sweet refrains.
For every joy that passes, sething beautiful remains.


Ad Majorem dei Gloriam,


Jake Anthony L. Jagos
SUSI 2009, Philippines

2 comments:

  1. Judith Bulteel has the most beautiful pussy that any Young 16 year old boy has ever had...she use to suck my dick ever day after class and I'm 22 years old and I thank her

    ReplyDelete
  2. What year was this??? I also was at school sint Vincent leper and she was my English teacher and one time at a spring festival me and three other class mates all took her to closet and we had her in there for 3 hours we ran train on her over and over I was only 15 and then she begged us to stay weekend and bring more friends we did and she was best teacher ever...we learned a lot thanks Barbie we all called her barbie

    ReplyDelete