Monday, August 17, 2009

Getting to Know Me?

My Family! Jake, Jesuit, Jick Caesar, Nenita (Mom), and Jesus (Dad)


My cubicle in school...It's a bit messy because the school just had the 1st quarter exam.


This is our faculty room here Xavier University High School. Turn left to get to get to my cubicle.


My beloved XUHS Glee Club infront of our school building (High School Campus)




To the right is the gate entrance and the lobby of the school.



All of us gather every 1st day of the week and attend the Monday Morning Assembly. We say our community prayer; we hear some words of encouragement from our principal, notices from different offices, etc.



Hello!


Here are some pictures I've taken from school today. I hope you get a good feel of it. I'm sure these pictures say a lot about my world here in the Philippines.


Enjoy guys!


Jake


No comments:

Post a Comment